Sunday, September 11, 2011

spring 2012 rtw favorites : part 4

Alexander Wang

"Athletic" becomes "chic" when BMX and motocross inspired looks get updated.  I love the mesh pockets and graphic chevron shapes.

Charlotte Ronson

 Bohemian touches with patchwork are delightfully chic in pale blues and fiery reds.


Sally LaPointe

 I love the treatment of the fabric on the right.


Victoria Beckham

 The complementary color palette is stunning, and I love the buckle/strap element.  Sam was a tailor for this show!

Jeremy Laing

Beautiful sheers and neutrals - and the bright rust paired with silvery gray is a surprise.

Derek Lam
 
 Great use of a square - in so many ways.


DKNY

 This collection is incredibly wearable - I would love every piece in my closet.  Great use of color pops, as well.


EDUN

Another reactive use of patchwork and pattern mixing.

L.A.M.B.

 In love with the striped dress - and the more subtle striping at the left.


Lela Rose

Look closely - all separates.  Each of these pieces could be wonderfully mixed and matched.

Tracy Reese

All my favorites in this show involved stripes - can I sense a trend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!