Sunday, September 11, 2011

ny fashion week project runway shows

I was pretty impressed with the Project Runway contestants' shows this season - they show strong aesthetic consideration and maturity.  Who do you think will make it to the top 3? 

Viktor Luna


 Bryce Black


 Bert Keeter


 Kimberly Goldson


 Olivier Green


 Anya Ayoung-Chee


 Joshua McKinley


Anthony Ryan Auld


 Laura Kathleen


 Based off of these shows alone, I am betting on Olivier, Laura and Viktor.

 You can find the full shows here.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you might pick Anthony Ryan Auld, with the beautiful prints on the jacket and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus he's just an adorable gay southern boy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!