Monday, September 12, 2011

spring 2012 rtw favorites : part 5

Custo Barcelona

 Have you seen a collection with a more beautiful variety of prints?  Hologram 3D printing.

Diane Von Furstenberg

 A big trend for spring is a basic, relaxed silhouette updated with a fun print.

Thakoon

 Rococo + Masai means for an ornate and interesting collection (but boy oh boy do I hate a fedora on a woman)

Araks

 I will always enjoy these shades of pink - and it looks wonderful in that first print.

Carlos Miele

 I can't get enough of this geode-like print - and it looks great in every shade.

Carolina Herrera

 I will always love dove gray, but in this feather-weight fabric and with this dusty blue, it feels new.

Jenny Packham

 Beautifully delicate - which stands out against the season's stronger tailored pieces.

Rachel Roy

 GREAT knitwear in this collection

Rebecca Minkoff

 More great prints - paired with new t-shirt updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!