Monday, April 4, 2011

designer : candy & caviar

I guess this is what happens when your teacher gives you a list of about 20 trend forecasting websites - you find heaps of things you want to show everyone.  I happened upon this designer on NOTCOUTURE, notcot.org's fashion listing.  This spring 2011 collection is just beautiful.  The line fuses an interesting mix of contemporary minimalism with a sporty look.











I must be in love with this color palette - if you missed my post about body wear, I bought powermesh in this very lilac color dip-dyed from white.  I plan to use black as a contrast.  There is something ethereal about the pale purple with the grounding black, and I can't get enough of it.

2 comments:

  1. love the maxi dress with the shear low backk. gorgeous
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!