Monday, April 4, 2011

designer : paula cademartori

I am planning on designing and executing a purse at some time in my life, one to learn the techniques involved and build my skill set and two because I got this gorgeous metallic gold lambskin for Christmas and I want to make something luscious with it!  My eyes have been hyper-attentive to purses for the past few months, from looking at overall shapes, to functionality, and to wonderful little details that make them unique.  While on coolhunting.com today I happened across this designer, Paula Cademartori ...


... and THIS detail.

Is that not exquisite?  Paula is an Italian - Brazilian designer who worked under Versace until designing her first handbag collection in 2010.  She lists "smart sensuality, structure and contemporary sophistication" as the building blocks of her creative vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!