Monday, June 11, 2012

inspiration : activewear

Today I began my entrepreneurial quarter - because my school is transferring to the semester system (from the quarter system), we have a very short summer! I am taking these few months to design a mini activewear collection.

I spent the day doing market research, looking at existing brands, finding new and inspiring brands, and deciding where I want my collection to fit into the market.

Tomorrow will be trend and color research, and nailing down my target market! Here are some images I have collected thus far that will serve as market inspiration for the next few days:

  Karma

 lululemon

Michi

Muse

prAna

zella

 
What are your favorite activewear brands? What do you look for in activewear? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!