Thursday, October 6, 2011

hello again!

SO SO SORRY about the lack of posting - I haven't utterly forgotten about the blog, I've just been so busy back at school trying to prepare my portfolio for upcoming interviews.  One of the things I am working on is a project for Abercrombie, and it is taking up a lot of my time.  My interview with them is Monday, so free time should happen a little more once that is over!  I just feel guilty playing around online until then - cause it reminds me of the time I could be using to do something more productive.

But so I don't pull a "post without pictures", here are some very quick shots of what I am working on, just until more begins happening:

Left, new swimwear illustration.  Right, Abercrombie look #1.

Newly developed croquis

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!