Thursday, September 22, 2011

obsession : pendleton

Sorry for the lack of posts - things have been really busy lately.  Between coming home from New York, getting to spend a few days at home, and then picking back up to move all my things into a new house for school, I've been a bit low on time!

With school back in session (we had our first day yesterday), fall is on the mind (though it has been for a while now ... ) and with thoughts of fall come thoughts of blankets and sweaters.  And when I think blankets, I think the nice thick wooly ones my parents have in shades of cream and red with wide red, green, black and yellow stripes.  These blankets come from Pendleton, originators of the Navajo-style print that has been popping up lately.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh how fall! I love these images, and the blankets as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!