Thursday, September 1, 2011

CFDA VOTING - vote for my design and help me win a scholarship!


Hey everyone!  The time has finally come for voting to open up on Vitaminwater's Facebook page.  You can vote for my design by visiting the link below:

Color collection voting

If you would like to support my dream of starting a line, you can vote once a day for the next two weeks.  It only takes a minute, and you only need an email address to vote (so you can vote if you aren't on Facebook, I believe.)  It would mean so much to me!  Thank you to everyone who has supported me thus far!

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, I've just vote for you and will be doing so all of the next two weeks! The design is fab, I really hope you'll win xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely!! I just voted, your design is amazing - love it!! Good luck, I hope you win, it's the best one!! I'll try and vote as much as I can. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!