Saturday, July 9, 2011

couture fall 2011 : other notable favorites

There weren't a lot of shows that impressed me in their majority this season - maybe because couture is a strange and unusual thing, and it either isn't crazy enough or it goes too far and doesn't make sense.  But here are some other favorites from shows that I still would like to post!

Bouchra Jarrar

 Chanel

 Elie Saab - more intrigued by his shorter dresses this year

Jean Paul Gaultier - usually not a Gaultier person, but this dress was too interesting to me!

 Giambattista Valli

 Givenchy - I really loved these.  The setting was perfect, and the dresses look like they've grown into the models to appear somewhat god-like and inhumanly beautiful.

Valentino

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!