Tuesday, June 7, 2011

summer wishlist

 J Crew Matinee trench in light khaki - a stylish way to cover up; $158,00
 Anthropologie Warp Whirl cuff in assorted colors; $28,00 (it's so weird to me that I love this, but I do)

Guys, come on.  I can't have a wish list without something from AA!  American Apparel Patterened Polyester Spandex Malibu swimsuit - wear as a swimsuit or tucked into shorts or a skirt; $45,00

Illamasqua nail varnish in Gamma - my new found love affair with the color orange; $14,00 (photo credit: Temptalia)

What is everyone else dreaming of to start off the summer?

5 comments:

  1. I love a good trench! Especially with a hood. And I so agree - orange has become my new obsession lately!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the msg :)
    come back anytime,follow me if u like
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that I'm dreaming of a pair of broken in western style leather boots? I'm visiting Ian in Houston TX (he's on 6 month co-op with Texas Instruments) in a week and a half and I think I might try to pick up a pair! Seems kind of weird to me to be wanting boots in the summer time when my feet can be free!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!