Friday, May 13, 2011

RACHEL IS GOING TO NEW YORK

I will be interning for bridal designer Samuelle Couture this summer in New York City!  Check out her porfolio - her work is beautiful.  She greatly stresses the desires of the client and then puts a unique spin on it with hand-dyed tulle, beading, beautiful pale colors (my favorite), and outstanding silhouettes and details.  I am so excited!

Coming up for the blog this weekend: some updates on my illustrations, corset and graduation in-progress pictures, and an overview of my top picks and trends from Rosemount Australian Fashion Week for spring 2012!  (Once the server from Blogger lets me upload pictures again, that is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I read every single one and they mean so much to me that someone is reading!